WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
West Coast Amusements employs the best people in the business. We pride ourselves in exceptional customer service from the President through the Mini-Donut Maker and every employee in-between. Each one of our staff is here to make our customers’ experience care-free and fun.
OUR SHOW SEASON RUNS: MARCH thru SEPTEMBER
We Hire Qualified Employees in the Following Positions for the Show Season:
- Electricians – **Must be Certified
- Food Personnel
- Game Attendants
- Mechanics – **Must be Certified
- Ride Superintendents
- Ride Foreman
- Ride Operators
- Ticket Sellers
All positions offer a Driver’s Bonus if you are a Class 1 / CDL Driver.
WCA Employee Duties/Responsibilities:
- Midway Uniforms Mandatory – Black pants, work shoes or boots, show shirt and show hat required while working on Midway or Rides.
- Set-Up/Tear Down Requirements – Hard hat, reflective vest and steel-toed work boots.
- All positions are required to assist in the set-up and tear down of rides, game tents, concession stands and participate in the upkeep of the overall appearance of the show.
Average work week – 40 to 46 hours.
- Living quarters/accommodations available with shower facilities
- Drug testing Strictly Enforced
- No pets
- Couples welcome
- Bad habits/attitude will not be tolerated